The owner of the Website and the controller of the Users’ personal data is Phenicoptere sp. z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, address: ul. Chocimska 14A / 101, 00-791 Warszawa, the register of entrepreneurs, held by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw, 12th Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the Number KRS: 0000416003, NIP: 7010338017, REGON: 14607453100000,e-mail: email@example.com, tel. + 48 577 514 308.
The Website’s Users’ personal data are processed in accordance with the applicable provisions of the law, including the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as the General Data Processing Regulation – GDPR), and the Polish Personal Data Protection Act of 10th May 2018 (Journal of Laws of 2018 item 1000 as amended) and the Polish Act on electronic provision of services of 18th July 2002 (Journal of Laws of 2017 item 1219 as amended).
User Personal Data
- The Controller may process information about the User (including personal data), such as:
- Identification details submitted by the User. If the User uses Electronic Services: the User Account and the Contact Form, the Controller requires the submission of the following data: name and surname, e-mail address. In order to conclude an agreement through the Online Shop, the submission of the following data is required: name and surname, telephone number, e-mail address and delivery address. The use of the Newsletter E-service requires providing your name and e-mail address.
- Network server logs. The Controller automatically stores network server logs if the User visits the Website by means of a computer on which the Website is installed (referred to as a “web server”). The Web server automatically recognizes certain information, such as your IP address, the date and place you visited the Website, the website from which you came to the Online Shop, the type of Web browser used, the type of operating system used, and the domain name and address of your website operator.
- IP addresses. The Controller may store information about the User’s IP. IP addresses are used as part of the information contained in the network server logs described above and for technical purposes.
- The Controller does not collect or process any data revealing your racial or ethnic origin, political, religious or philosophical beliefs, membership in trade unions, and does not process data concerning health, sex life or criminal record.
- The User agrees to receive technical information and other data related to the functioning of the Website from the Controller to the e-mail address provided. The Controller is not responsible for the consequences of providing an incorrect e-mail address.
The purpose of data processing
The Users’ personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- when creating and using a User Account – for the purpose of providing the User Account service electronically;
- when using the Contact Form – for the purpose of answering the User’s inquiry submitted through the Contact Form;
- when subscribing for our Newsletter – for the purpose of providing the Newsletter electronic service (receiving commercial information about the Controller’s products, services and promotional activities);
- when buying Goods – for the purpose of conclusion and execution of the Agreement for the sale of Goods purchased at the Online Shop (including for the purpose of investigation or defense against contractual claims).
Legal grounds for data processing
The Users’ personal data are processed based on applicable regulations. The legal basis for processing the Users’ personal data by the Controller is the prerequisite of necessity in order to perform the agreement for the sale of Goods or the agreement for the provision of an Electronic Service. In the case of the Newsletter Electronic Service, data are processed based on the consent for processing personal data in order to receive commercial information.
The Users’ personal data may also be processed when it is necessary for the fulfilment of a legal obligation incumbent on the Controller, for example when a competent state authority requests access to personal data.
Obligation to provide data
Providing personal data by Users is voluntary, however a failure to provide data may prevent the Controller from performing services for the Users, in particular from the conclusion and performance of a contract for the sale of Goods, provision of the User Account service, responding to inquiries sent via the Contact Form, or sending commercial information by means of the Newsletter electronic service.
The time of data processing
The Users’ personal data will be processed in relation to the conclusion and execution of the Agreement for the sale of Goods during the time of execution of the Agreement. Data may be stored after the completion of the agreement for the sale of goods, if it is justified by applicable law (e.g. for tax or accounting purposes, or until the expiry of any claims related to the concluded contract).
The Users’ personal data is being processed in relation to the use of the Contact Form, and will be processed until an answer to the inquiry sent via the Contact Form is given.
The Users’ personal data processed in relation to the use of the User Account Electronic Service will be processed until the account is deleted by the User, or until the end of the Controller’s activity.
The data processed based on the Users’ consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn, or until the termination of the Controller’s activity.
Sharing Data with Third Parties
Every time the data is shared with third parties, it occurs in accordance with the law, based on the concluded Agreement, which points out to the objectives of data processing.
Entities with which the Administrator cooperates in order to perform services provided to the Users, or to perform the concluded agreement for the sale of Goods, are the recipients of your personal data. These may include the suppliers of external systems supporting the Administrator’s activity, and in the case of delivery of Goods ordered by the User, also entities engaged in the delivery of Goods. When making electronic payments, they may also be entities handling electronic payments.
The newsletter is being sent out via the Mail Chimp e-marketing platform, which is why the personal data of Users using the Newsletter Electronic Service may be transferred to The Rocket Science Group LLCwith its registered office in Atlanta, USA. In relation to the newsletter being sent out via the Mail Chimp platform, the Users personal data are transferred to the United States of America. However, the data is safe, due to the protection provided under the “EU-U.S. Privacy Shield” (Commission Implementing Decision (EU) 2016/1250 of 12 July 2016 on the adequacy of the protection provided by the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield). The User may obtain a copy of your data transferred to a third country.
The Users’ personal data is not used for automated decision-making, including profiling. The Controller does not use IT systems that would automatically make decisions concerning the Users’ personal data. The decisions and actions are taken only by the Controller’s employees.
The Users have the right to access the content of their personal data, correct and delete them,limit their processing, the right to transfer data,and the right to object to the User’s personal data being processed.
If the data is processed based on a previously given consent, the Users have the right to withdraw the consent at any moment with no impact on the compliance with the law of processing, which was made based on the consent prior to the withdrawal.
If the User suspects that his or her personal data is being processed contrary to the General Data Processing Regulation and/or the Personal Data Protection Act, the User has the right to file a complaint with the President of the Office for Competition and Consumer Protection against unlawful processing of his / her personal information.
In order to update or correct the User’s personal data, the User shall send information to the Controller via e-mail, or (when using the User Account Electronic Service or concluding an agreement for the sale of Goods via the Online Shop) make appropriate changes after logging into the User Account. If the data is updated via e-mail, the User will be informed of the data update. The user is obliged to update the entered personal data in case of any change in its content. It is forbidden to give false personal data or personal data concerning another person.
- Are cookies personal data:Generally speaking, cookies are not personal data, however, some information stored in cookies in combination with other information concerning the User may contain personal data. However, such data are not disclosed by the Controller to unauthorized persons, and their processing takes place solely for the purpose of providing certain services to the User.
- Types of cookies: The Website uses two types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies. The session cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the User’s device until the User logs out, leaves the Website or turns off the internet browser. Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for a period of time specified by cookie settings or until removed by the User.
- to adjust the content of the Website to the User’s individual preferences;
- to generate statistics that help understand how Users use the Website, thereby improving its structure and content. The analysis of these statistics is anonymous and enables the adjustment of the content and appearance of the website, and the statistics are also used to evaluate the popularity of the Website;
- to maintain the User’s session (after logging in to the User Account and using the Online Shop), which is why the User does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage;
- to define the User’s profile in order to display matching advertising materials to the User, in particular from the Google network. The website uses the remarketing tool and the lists of similar recipients provided by Google.
- Resignation from cookies:the User can disable cookies at any time by selecting the appropriate settings in their browser. However, the website may not function properly without the cookies enabled.
Personal Data Security
The location in which the User’s personal data are stored is protected by appropriate physical, IT and organizational security measures aimed at an appropriate protection of the data made available to the Controller by the User. However, the Controller has no control over the security of the e-mails sent from the moment they are sent by the User until they reach the Controller.
In addition, the website has been equipped with an SSL protocol, which allows for a secure and effective encryption of data sent between the User and the server. Subpages containing personal data forms are automatically switched to the https protocol.
- The Controller declares that it makes every effort to provide Users with a high level of security in the use of the Website. Please report any disturbing events affecting the security of information and data transmission to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For further information regarding the processing of your personal data, please contact us at the following e-mail address: email@example.com.